Title: Wellness Guide (Budtender)
Reporting to: Wellness Director
Direct Reports: NA
Location: Rockville, MD
Wellness Guides educate patients on the benefits of cannabis and the Liberty assortment and guide them through the purchasing process. They are experts on all things relating to cannabis and Liberty. Wellness Guides possess an immense knowledge of the product and a passion for service.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Imparts product knowledge to patients and customers
- Facilitates the sales process
- Experts in cannabis and cannabis ingestion methods, with an emphasis on matching patients with products that best meet their needs
- Completes initial intake of first time patients and provides continued assessment during subsequent visits
- Creates a warm, empathetic and welcoming environment in keeping with Liberty’s values
Guides the patient through the Liberty Patient Experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Some retail experience preferred
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry is highly desirable but not required
- Must be 21 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check and drug test (Testing positive for cannabis is allowed if candidate possesses a valid MMJ certificate from their state of residence)
- Demonstrated passion for serving medical cannabis patients
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient and comfortable with technology
- Familiarity with medicinal benefits of cannabis
- Experience working in complex, fast-paced environments is preferred
- Ability to build meaningful patient relationships
- Warm, kind and caring attitude
- Fast learner and outstanding listener
Culture and Work Environment
Liberty is dedicated to elevating the future of cannabis through outstanding products, innovative processes, expert education and value for our patients and partners. Liberty strives to provide the best in patient care and empowers employees to work hand-in-hand with the retailers we serve and the communities in which we work.
Our team is comprised of the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cannabis cultivation and medical dispensing, including professionals who are at the top of their fields in medicine, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of highly controlled substances. Our leadership includes public servants, clergy, thought leaders, investors, and representatives of one of the most respected agricultural companies in Maryland.
Founded in 2014, Liberty’s parent company, Holistic Industries, was the first cultivation center to open in Washington D.C. and the first to bring CBD to market. Today Holistic Industries owns and operates eleven medical cannabis facilities in three states and the District of Columbia – and we continue to grow! These facilities include cultivation centers, where we produce the highest quality, safest medical cannabis available; processing centers, where we develop and package medical cannabis products; and dispensaries, stores where we ensure our patients and customers receive the treatments they need and deserve.
At Holistic Industries and Liberty, our top priority is to provide access to quality, safe medicine. We care about our patients, customers and associates, and their experience interacting with our brand.
To Apply For This Position, please click the following link and complete the application, as well as upload your resume: