Title: Wellness Director (Full Time)
Direct Reports: Associate Wellness Director, Liberty Lead (Keyholder), Wellness Guide, Wellness Concierge
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Liberty Wellness Director (LWD) provides effective leadership in order to ensure the Liberty Patient Experience exceeds expectations every day. The LWD leads the entire store business and its organization according to the Liberty Vision, Mission and Values. In this multi-faceted role, the LWD will act as brand ambassador, patient advocate, staff mentor and supervisor and general manager of the store business.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Consistently delivers the ultimate Liberty Patient Experience in all facets from patient entry to exit
- Accountable for P and L performance and achieving all financial goal
- Ensures all activities of store and staff are in compliance with each State’s guidelines, including the Department of Health and any other regulatory bodies
- Facilitates all inspections
- Maintains all confidential information according to HIPPA policies and procedures
- Oversees product quality control of products sold, pulling all products that do not meet quality standards
- Oversees inventory management to ensure inventory is consistently accurate, up to date, effectively ordered and replenished, and there is no loss or theft
- Recruits and hires the best employees and oversees all staff training according to the “Liberty Training Program”
- Ultimately responsible for performance management of all staff including store management
- Responsible for ensuring that the physical environment is safe, sanitary and that all equipment is in good working order, and that all preventative maintenance is performed in a timely manner
- Oversees Liberty’s on-line ordering program and delivery operations, as well as related staff.
- Oversees inventory management and weekly ordering process
- Oversees store opening and closing activities
- Oversees all store visual merchandising
- Liaises with local community and manages outreach and education program
- Coordinates all local marketing / social media with vendors and/or internal business partners
- Supervises all Manager on Duty (MOD) functions and performs those duties in rotation
- Accountable for crafting and delivering One Minute Meetings to all staff at opening and throughout the day
- Analyzes data and reports to recommend product promotions, adjust schedules, improve profitabilityand cost management
Ensure that Liberty successfully executes its vision, mission and values, and business objectives and delivers an exceptional Liberty Patient Experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist in Pennsylvania
- Minimum 5 years head of store / retail management experience
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry is highly desirable
- Demonstrated passion to serving the medical cannabis community and passing product knowledge
- Proven ability to lead teams effectively
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Solid understanding of store economics and ability to interpret and act on store KPI data
- Proficient technological operating skills
- Experience in complex, fast passed store environments
- Meticulous planning skills
- Ability to build and foster community and organizational relationships
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Warm, kind and caring attitude
Culture and Work Environment
Liberty is dedicated to elevating the future of cannabis through outstanding products, innovative processes, expert education and value for our patients and partners. Liberty strives to provide the best in patient care and empowers employees to work hand-in-hand with the retailers we serve and the communities in which we work.
Our team is comprised of the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cannabis cultivation and medical dispensing, including professionals who are at the top of their fields in medicine, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of highly controlled substances. Our leadership includes public servants, clergy, thought leaders, investors, and representatives of one of the most respected agricultural companies in Maryland.
Founded in 2014, Liberty’s parent company, Holistic Industries, was the first cultivation center to open in Washington D.C. and the first to bring CBD to market. Today Holistic Industries owns and operates eleven medical cannabis facilities in three states and the District of Columbia – and we continue to grow! These facilities include cultivation centers, where we produce the highest quality, safest medical cannabis available; processing centers, where we develop and package medical cannabis products; and dispensaries, stores where we ensure our patients and customers receive the treatments they need and deserve.
At Holistic Industries and Liberty, our top priority is to provide access to quality, safe medicine. We care about our patients, customers and associates, and their experience interacting with our brand.
To Apply For This Position, please click the following link and complete the application, as well as upload your resume: