Title: Wellness Concierge
Reporting to: Wellness Director
Direct Reports: NA
Location: Rockville, MD
The Wellness Concierge is the ultimate Liberty brand ambassador. The Concierge greets and checks-in patients as they enter Liberty Lobby. He or she provides patients with updates on wait times and respond to any patient questions or requests. The Wellness Concierge is responsible for maintaining the Liberty Lobby environment, and overseeing the pick-up of orders.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Acts as host/hostess and first impression manager
- Check patients into POS system, verifying credentials and assisting new patients in registering with Liberty
- Oversees the queuing process
- Ensures smooth, efficient and fast flow of patients through the Lobby upon entry and exit
- Oversees order pick-up
- Assists patients with in-store procedures and in-store online ordering
- Reviews Metrc limits and notes limits on patient profiles
- Answers phones, checks and responds to voicemails and email inquiries
Ensure the ultimate Liberty Patient Experience. Maintain Liberty Lobby, respond to patient concerns and questions, manage patient expectations and efficiently guide patients through the store.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Hospitality and/or retail experience preferred
- Must be 21 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check and drug test (Testing positive for cannabis is allowed if candidate possesses a valid MMJ certificate from their state of residence)
- Demonstrated passion to medical cannabis patients
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly proficient at leveraging technology
- Experience in complex, fast-paced environments
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships
- Warm, kind and caring attitude
- Quick learner
Culture and Work Environment
Liberty is dedicated to elevating the future of cannabis through outstanding products, innovative processes, expert education and value for our patients and partners. Liberty strives to provide the best in patient care and empowers employees to work hand-in-hand with the retailers we serve and the communities in which we work.
Our team is comprised of the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cannabis cultivation and medical dispensing, including professionals who are at the top of their fields in medicine, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of highly controlled substances. Our leadership includes public servants, clergy, thought leaders, investors, and representatives of one of the most respected agricultural companies in Maryland.
Founded in 2014, Liberty’s parent company, Holistic Industries, was the first cultivation center to open in Washington D.C. and the first to bring CBD to market. Today Holistic Industries owns and operates eleven medical cannabis facilities in three states and the District of Columbia – and we continue to grow! These facilities include cultivation centers, where we produce the highest quality, safest medical cannabis available; processing centers, where we develop and package medical cannabis products; and dispensaries, stores where we ensure our patients and customers receive the treatments they need and deserve.
At Holistic Industries and Liberty, our top priority is to provide access to quality, safe medicine. We care about our patients, customers and associates, and their experience interacting with our brand.
To Apply For This Position, please click the following link and complete the application, as well as upload your resume: