Title: Wellness Associate
Reporting to: Associate Wellness Director
Direct Reports: NA
Location: Rockville, MD
The Wellness Associate (WA) is trained in and accountable for a variety of back of house operations including shipping and receiving, fulfilling orders, inventory control, cashiering, running orders and assisting with any security/physical plant issues that arise. WA’s are organized and precise.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Accountable for accurate and timely receipt of products
- Enters and tracks inventory using appropriate system(s)
- Fulfills orders on a priority basis
- Accurately applies all required labelling
- Runs products to Concierge desk for patient retrieval
- Performs monthly inventory audits
- Ensures accurate and secure transfer of product to and from vault during business hours and at opening and closing
- Helps maintain physical plant and security protocols
- Prepares products for delivery
- Manages and fulfills on-line orders
Efficient, precise, organized and productive back-of-house operations approached in a collaborative and accountable way.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Logistics or retail experience
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry is highly desirable but not required
- Must be 21 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check and drug test (Testing positive for cannabis is allowed if candidate possesses a valid MMJ certificate from their state of residence)
- Demonstrated passion for serving medical cannabis patients
- Comfortable and proficient with technology
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience in complex, fast-paced environments
- Warm, kind and caring attitude
- Fast learner, highly motivated and responsible
Culture and Work Environment
Liberty is dedicated to elevating the future of cannabis through outstanding products, innovative processes, expert education and value for our patients and partners. Liberty strives to provide the best in patient care and empowers employees to work hand-in-hand with the retailers we serve and the communities in which we work.
Our team is comprised of the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cannabis cultivation and medical dispensing, including professionals who are at the top of their fields in medicine, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of highly controlled substances. Our leadership includes public servants, clergy, thought leaders, investors, and representatives of one of the most respected agricultural companies in Maryland.
Founded in 2014, Liberty’s parent company, Holistic Industries, was the first cultivation center to open in Washington D.C. and the first to bring CBD to market. Today Holistic Industries owns and operates eleven medical cannabis facilities in three states and the District of Columbia – and we continue to grow! These facilities include cultivation centers, where we produce the highest quality, safest medical cannabis available; processing centers, where we develop and package medical cannabis products; and dispensaries, stores where we ensure our patients and customers receive the treatments they need and deserve.
At Holistic Industries and Liberty, our top priority is to provide access to quality, safe medicine. We care about our patients, customers and associates, and their experience interacting with our brand.
To Apply For This Position, please click the following link and complete the application, as well as upload your resume: