Title: Sales & Distribution Associate
Reporting to: Director of Sales
Location: Monson, MA
Our growing company is searching for a Sales & Distribution Associate who can offer reliable support to the sales and operations teams to support wholesale efforts. The position will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with customers and ensuring that all sales orders are submitted and delivered, as well as implementing Standard Operating Procedures relating to ordering, delivery and fulfillment and invoicing. The Sales & Distribution Associate will also work toward resolving customer service issues as needed. The ideal candidate will possess medical cannabis industry experience, product knowledge, and have at least 2 years sales experience, preferably wholesale (cannabis, medical, food, alcohol, or related industry). The goal is to grow sales revenue by offering exceptional customer service and product knowledge while maintaining strong relationships with customers.
Responsibilities (Include, but not limited to):
* Collaborate with operations team to exchange information regarding inventory, packaging, lead times, customer feedback, and wholesale competitor information.
* Coordinate with order fulfillment to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment and delivery of wholesale orders.
* Assist Sales Director by preparing sales contracts, invoices, submitting sales orders, tracking customer feedback and issues. Accuracy of documentation, compliance, and attention to detail is paramount to the success of this role and our company.
* Written and verbal communication to new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain how specific products and services can meet these needs by answering questions about medical cannabis flower, concentrates, prices, and availability.
* Complete wholesale order deliveries and educate dispensary staff about the therapeutic benefits of our medicinal cannabis products.
* Follow up with customers in a timely manner to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases, responding to any questions or concerns.
* Follow SOPs for the entire ordering process. Including, initial ordering and order summaries, order tracking systems, fulfillment and delivery confirmation, and invoicing.
* Assist as needed in the post-harvest stage of production, which may include the drying, trimming and packaging of product.
Skills and Qualifications:
Interpersonal Skills, Planning, Organization, Medical Cannabis Product Knowledge, Telephone & Email Communication, Process Oriented, Data Entry Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Customer Service, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Versatility, Professionalism, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Ability to quickly learn new software-based sales platform and seed to sale tracking system
-Some weekends and evenings
-Background check and clean driving record
-Must be 25 years of age
Holistic Industries offers benefits that reflect our commitment we have to our employees.
-Comprehensive health insurance
-Paid vacation, sick and holidays
To apply for this position, please follow the link below: https://holisticforms.wufoo.com/forms/z1sso6da0zj5rs6/