Title: Sales Assistant
Reporting to: Director of Sales
Location: Capitol Heights, MD
Our growing company is searching for a Sales Administrative Assistant who can offer reliable support to the sales team to improve efficiencies as sales volume increases. The Sales Administrative Assistant will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with customers, ensuring that all sales orders are submitted and filled. The Sales Administrative Assistant will also work toward resolving customer service issues as needed. Ideal candidates will possess medical cannabis industry experience, expert product knowledge, and have at least 2 years customer service and/or sales experience, preferably wholesale (medical, food, alcohol, or related industry). The goal is to grow sales revenue by offering exceptional customer service and maintaining strong relationships with customers. There is massive growth potential at our company, so a dedicated and organized Sales Administrative Assistant will have an opportunity to transition into a full time Account Manager role.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
● Preparing invoices, submitting sales orders, tracking customer feedback and issues. Accuracy of documentation, compliance, and attention to detail is paramount to the success of the Sales Assistant and our company.
● Collaborate with operations team to exchange information regarding inventory, packaging, lead times, customer feedback, and wholesale competitor information.
● Coordinate with the Order Fulfillment staff to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment and delivery of wholesale orders.
● Written and verbal communication to new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain how specific products and services can meet these needs by answering questions about medical cannabis flower, concentrates, prices, and availability.
● Guide the customers in the selection of products by emphasizing product features based on their patients’ needs, product specifications, and regulations.
● Accompany security staff for wholesale order deliveries and educate dispensary staff about the therapeutic benefits of our medicinal cannabis products
● Follow up with customers in a timely manner to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases, responding to any questions or concerns.
Skills and Qualifications:
Interpersonal Skills, Planning, Organization, Medical Cannabis Product Knowledge, Telephone & Email Communication, Process Oriented, Data Entry Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Customer Service, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office, Google for Business (G-suite), Ability to quickly learn new software-based sales platform and seed to sale tracking system
This position comes with potential promotion to a salary role with bonuses. Weekends and evenings are also a requirement of the position.
Culture and Work Environment
At Holistic Industries, our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. Our medicine is designed to alleviate the symptoms of numerous medical conditions. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person, taking into consideration mental and social factors along with the physical symptoms of a disease or illness. This means our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD), with its low psychoactivity and lack of other side effects. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for creating safe medication for patients in need.
Our team is comprised of the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. Our leadership includes public servants, thought leaders, investors, and representatives of one of the most established agricultural companies in Maryland.
Founded in 2014, Holistic Industries was the first cultivation center to open in Washington D.C. and the first to bring CBD to market. Today we own and operate a total of five medical cannabis facilities in two states and the District of Columbia – and we are growing. Holistic facilities include cultivation centers, where we grow the highest quality, safest medical cannabis available; processing centers, where we develop and package medical cannabis products; and dispensaries, where we ensure our customers have the treatments they need.
Please note, drug testing and background check is a requirement for employment.
Holistic Industries offers benefits that reflect our commitment we have to our employees.
Comprehensive health and dental insurance
Paid vacation and holidays
To Apply For This Position, please click the following link and complete the application, as well as upload your resume: