Holistic Industries, Inc.
Last modified on December 10th, 2021
For our privacy practices with respect to our mobile application, click here
Personal information we collect and use
Through your use of our Services, we will collect personal information from you directly and automatically as outlined in this section. Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you.
- Information We Collect In-Person
If you visit one of our locations, we will collect personal information:
- Make a purchase (medical clients): When you make a purchase, we will collect from you your personal identifiers (name, physical address, medical marijuana ID card number, and birthdate), visual information (medical marijuana card photograph), and your payment information (card number, expiration date, and CVV). We use this personal information to process your payment and fulfill your purchase. In compliance with applicable law, we will also use this personal information to satisfy our reporting requirements to the relevant state. We also collect and maintain commercial information about you, including products purchased. We use the commercial information to conduct aggregate benchmarking to develop insights into our cannabis sales.
- Make a purchase (recreational clients): When you make a purchase, we will collect from you your personal identifiers (name) and your payment information (card number, expiration date, and CVV). We use this personal information to process your payment and fulfill your purchase. We also collect and maintain commercial information about you, including products purchased. We use the commercial information to conduct aggregate benchmarking to develop insights into our cannabis sales.
- Visit a location: If you visit one of our locations, a video of you will be captured by our CCTV footage. We use this personal information to maintain the safety of our locations, staff, and customers.
- Information We Collect From Website Visitors
When you visit our Website, we will collect personal information:
- Apply for employment: If you apply for employment with us, we will collect from you your personal identifiers (name, email address, physical address, and telephone number), and your professional or employment information (resume, cover letter, employment history, and educational history). We use this personal information to assess and manage your application. For more information, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice
- Contact us: When you contact us or submit an inquiry, you will need to provide us with your personal identifiers (name, email address, and telephone number) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you have.
- Join our rewards program: If you choose to join our rewards program, we will collect from you your personal identifiers (name, telephone number, email address, date of birth, and digital signature) and your commercial information (cannabis preferences). We use this personal information to enroll you into the rewards program and to send you marketing communications we feel may be of interest to you based on your purchases. For more information, please see our Reward Program Privacy Notice .
- Subscribe for updates: If you sign up for updates, we will collect from your personal identifiers (email address) to fulfill your request to receive our updates.
In our processing of your personal information, we may also use your personal information to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
In addition to the personal information you provide, Holistic Industries also collects information via cookies as you use the Website. This information includes the following internet and other electronic network activity information:
- Usage information: This includes information about your interaction with the Website, such as pages visited, frequency of access, time spent on each page, and referring website details. To collect your usage information, we use necessary and analytics cookies. We use the usage information to conduct analytics to understand how you use our website to enhance user experience, to enable the Website to function properly, and to diagnose and repair Website errors.
- Location information: This includes information about your location, which may be determined by your IP address. To collect your location information, we use necessary and analytics cookies. We use the location information to conduct analytics to understand how you use our website to enhance user experience, to enable the Website to function properly, and to diagnose and repair Website errors.
- Device information: This includes information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and your preferences. To collect your device information, we use necessary and analytics cookies. We use the device information to conduct analytics to understand how you use our website to enhance user experience, to enable the Website to function properly, and to diagnose and repair Website errors.
- Ecommerce Purchases
When you order a purchase of product through third party providers, such as Dutchie we receive from them your personal identifiers (name, email address, telephone number, date of birth) and commercial information (product purchased) If you have a medical card, third party providers will also provide us with your medical information (medical card number). We use this personal information to process your payment and fulfill your purchase.
How we Share your Personal Information
- General Sharing
- Within Holistic Industries: We may share your personal information within the Holistic Industries corporate family, including with subsidiaries or affiliates, for legitimate business purposes, to efficiently carry out our business, and to the extent permitted by law.
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers that assist us in providing the Services. These service providers include our IT support, payment processor, communications vendor, customer support management provider, cloud provider, and reward program provider.
- With regulatory authorities: For those that make a purchase using a state-issued medical marijuana card, we share your personal identifiers (name, medical marijuana card number) and purchase information (amount, type and date of purchase) with state authorities to comply with our legal reporting obligations.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- For legal purposes: We will share your personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- Sharing in the Preceding 12 Months for a Business Purpose
In the preceding 12 months, Holistic Industries has disclosed the following personal information for a business purpose with the following categories of third parties:
- We have disclosed internet or other electronic network information collected by cookies to our IT support to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to identify and repair Website errors.
- We have disclosed internet or other electronic network information collected by cookies to our IT support to update, improve, and maintain the Website.
- We have disclosed your personal identifiers, payment information, commercial information, and internet and other electronic network activity information with service providers that perform services on our behalf. These service providers include our IT support, payment processor, communications vendor, customer support management provider, cloud provider, market analytics vendor, and reward program provider.
- Sale of Personal Information in the Preceding 12 Months
Holistic Industries does not sell your personal information.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Services or any assistance you request. To opt-out out of receiving marketing text messages from us, reply STOP to any of our text messages.
Rights of California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants certain rights to California residents. If our processing of your personal information is subject to the CCPA, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access. You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you within the preceding 12 months. You may only make a request for access twice within a 12-month period.
- Right to deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we collect or maintain, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to opt-out. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. Holistic Industries does not have actual knowledge that it sells personal information of minors under the age of 16 years.
- Right to non-discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights to access, delete, or opt-out under the CCPA.
To exercise your right to access or delete your personal information, you may submit a request at 833-888-1191 or email@example.com . For requests submitted via telephone and email, you must provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected the personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly evaluate and respond to it. If we are not able to verify your identity for access and deletion requests with the information provided, we may ask you for additional pieces of information. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of another individual, you must provide us with signed documentation that you are authorized to act on behalf of that individual.
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. Holistic Industries does not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor does Holistic Industries plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting Holistic Industries at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include "Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law" in the subject line of your message.
Do Not Track
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a web browsing setting that informs websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Security of your Personal Information
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures, such as access controls and encryption, to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
Except for those with a state-issued medical marijuana card, the Services are not intended for those under the age of twenty-one (21). If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from an individual under the age of twenty-one (21), we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have information from or about an individual under the age of twenty-one (21), please contact us at email@example.com .