Title: Operations Associate
Reporting to: Director of Operations, Head Grower, Lab Manager
Location: Capitol Heights, MD
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years in order fulfillment and inventory tracking, preferably in a manufacturing setting, as well as 1 year of administrative operations’ duties. This role will manage and oversee the order fulfillment process for operations, cultivation and lab processing materials needed. The position will also be responsible for tracking and follow up on all orders, as well as monitoring and updating inventory records. The Operations Associate will also offer executive assistance to the Director of Operations in various tasks. Key qualities and skills for this position include, organization, detail oriented, planning and forecasting, communication, follow up and proactive. Cultivation knowledge a plus. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Ensure all supplies are ordered, received and logged into inventory tracking
· Monitor and track order entry, shipping and delivery.
· Maintain adequate par inventory levels to maximize production standards
· Maintain and report daily receiving and shipping activities
· Performs related and/or specialized clerical duties and resolves discrepancies in ordering as necessary
· Keep consistent communication between Head Grower, Director of Operations and Lab Manager to successfully fulfill ordered material needs
· Manage clerical and administrative tasks for functionality of the organization
· Assist HR and New Hire on-boarding
· Assist in implementation of SOPs
· Assist in tracking and managing the employee schedule
· Assist in cultivation, post-harvest and compliance administration
Culture and Work Environment
At Holistic Industries, our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. Our medicine is designed to alleviate the symptoms of numerous medical conditions. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person, taking into consideration mental and social factors along with the physical symptoms of a disease or illness. This means our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD), with its low psychoactivity and lack of other side effects. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for creating safe medication for patients in need.
Our team is comprised of the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. Our leadership includes public servants, thought leaders, investors, and representatives of one of the most established agricultural companies in Maryland.
Founded in 2014, Holistic Industries was the first cultivation center to open in Washington D.C. and the first to bring CBD to market. Today we own and operate a total of five medical cannabis facilities in two states and the District of Columbia – and we are growing. Holistic facilities include cultivation centers, where we grow the highest quality, safest medical cannabis available; processing centers, where we develop and package medical cannabis products; and dispensaries, where we ensure our customers have the treatments they need.
Holistic Industries offers benefits that reflect our commitment we have to our employees.
Comprehensive health and dental insurance
Paid vacation and holidays
Please note, drug testing and background check is a requirement for employment.
To Apply For This Position, please click the following link and complete the application, as well as upload your resume: