Title: Custodian (Part-Time)
Location: Capitol Heights, MD
Reporting to: Facilities Manager
Candidates should be qualified in janitorial services with a high level of cleanliness and attention to detail. This position ensures the cleanliness, habitability, and upkeep of the facility. The candidate should be positive, enthusiastic, eager to learn and a good communicator. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds is required.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
* Clean all departments’ rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors and other work areas throughout the facility.
* Sweep and mop the building’s floors.
* Dust and polish furniture, fixtures and equipment; remove cobwebs; clean desks and countertops.
* Empty, clean, and sanitize waste receptacles.
* Clean and sanitize restroom facilities and fixtures including sinks, urinals and toilets; wash mirrors and walls; replenish supplies.
* Clean lunchroom -- wash tables, sink, counter and microwave. Clean refrigerator weekly.
* Identify and report building maintenance.
* Keep front of building, dock area and rear of building swept and free of debris. Ensure grounds are kept clean.
* Assist in maintaining custodial closet; receive stock, organize and maintain supplies and equipment as necessary. Submit purchase requests as needed.
* Understand and follow all safety protocols, compliance, and SOPs.
* Willingness to complete whatever task is necessary to get the job done.
Culture and Work Environment
At Holistic Industries, our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. Our medicine is designed to alleviate the symptoms of numerous medical conditions. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person, taking into consideration mental and social factors along with the physical symptoms of a disease or illness. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD), with its low
psychoactivity and lack of other side effects. High CBD strains have become our foundation for creating safe medication for patients in need.
Our team is comprised of the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. Our leadership includes public servants, thought leaders, investors, and representatives of one of the most established agricultural companies in Maryland.
Founded in 2014, Holistic Industries was the first cultivation center to open in Washington D.C. and the first to bring CBD to market. Today we own and operate a total of ten medical cannabis facilities in four states and the District of Columbia – and we are growing. Holistic facilities include cultivation centers, where we grow the highest quality, safest medical cannabis available; processing centers, where we develop and package medical cannabis products; and dispensaries, where we ensure our customers can obtain the treatments they need.
Holistic Industries offers benefits that reflect our commitment we have to our employees.
-Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
Please note, a fingerprinting background and drug screen are a requirement for employment.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below, complete the application, and upload your resume: