Title: Project Manager
Reporting to: Director of Facilities
The Project Manager is responsible for the construction bids, permitting and build-out of cultivation facilities, processing laboratories, and dispensaries across the company footprint. The Project Manager will be accountable for delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The candidate must have a proven track record as an organized Project Manager. He or she should have general knowledge with permitting and building codes. The ideal candidate must possess strong project management, and interpersonal skills; demonstrate organization and attention to detail, think strategically, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The applicant should be familiar with MEP drawings, terminology as it relates to general construction, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Initiate and conduct meetings between internal team and external engineering and architectural teams
· Coordinate the appropriate flow of resources, equipment and information
· Develop project plans, phases, and schedules
· Assist in budget preparation and procurement management; analyzing risks and opportunities including cost saving strategies
· Order building materials
· Establish and maintain professional relationships with third parties/vendors
· Manage internal resources and sub-contractors for the execution of projects
· Schedule and Supervise sub-contractors
· Negotiate contracts, bids or proposals
· Handle and communicate any project complications and deviations to timelines
· Conduct quality control inspections
· Coordinate submitting and obtaining appropriate permits
· Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with and enforcing codes
· Maintains safe work environment
· Conducting project review and creating detailed reports
· Update appropriate executive leaders regularly regarding the progress of projects under construction
· Perform other duties as assigned
· 5+ years of professional construction project management experience
· Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred
· Strong time management & organizational skills
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to travel
Culture and Work Environment
At Holistic Industries, our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. Our medicine is designed to alleviate the symptoms of numerous medical conditions. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person, taking into consideration mental and social factors along with the physical symptoms of a disease or illness. This means our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD), with its low psychoactivity and lack of other side effects. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for creating safe medication for patients in need.
Our team is comprised of the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. Our leadership includes public servants, thought leaders, investors, and representatives of one of the most established agricultural companies in Maryland.
Founded in 2014, Holistic Industries was the first cultivation center to open in Washington D.C. and the first to bring CBD to market. Today we own and operate a total of seven medical cannabis facilities in four states and the District of Columbia – and we are growing. Holistic facilities include cultivation centers, where we grow the highest quality, safest medical cannabis available; processing centers, where we develop and package medical cannabis products; and dispensaries, where we ensure our customers have the treatments they need.
Holistic Industries offers benefits that reflect our commitment we have to our employees.
-Comprehensive health and dental insurance
-Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
Please note, a drug test and fingerprinting background is a requirement for employment.
To Apply For This Position, please click on the following link and complete the application, as well as upload your resume: