Title: Liberty Lead (Keyholder)
Reporting to: Wellness Director
Direct Reports: NA
Location: Rockville, MD
The Liberty Lead (LL), is trained in a variety of functions (Liberty Wellness Concierge, Liberty Wellness Guide and Liberty Wellness Associate) and can perform these functions competently. The LL assists in inventory management, oversees store opening and closing functions along with occasionally serving as MOD (Manager on Duty). The LL holds a key to the premises.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Trained to perform all functions of LWG, LWC, and LWA
- Performs store opening and closing functions as directed
- Performs MOD function as directed
- Lead trainer for all functions (refer to Job Descriptions of LWG, LWA and LWC for their roles and responsibilities)
- Manages store inventory
- Delivers OMM’s as needed
Role is a stepping stone to Associate Director. The LL is a master of a numerous functions and demonstrates strong leadership skills. The LL executes trainings in a consistent and productive manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years retail management or training experience
- Must be 21 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check and drug test (Testing positive for cannabis is allowed if candidate possesses a valid MMJ certificate from their state of residence)
- Demonstrated passion for serving medical cannabis patients
- Proven ability to manage teams effectively
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Comfortable and proficient with technology
- Experience in complex, fast-paced environments
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to build meaningful relationships
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Warm, kind and caring attitude
Culture and Work Environment
Liberty is dedicated to elevating the future of cannabis through outstanding products, innovative processes, expert education and value for our patients and partners. Liberty strives to provide the best in patient care and empowers employees to work hand-in-hand with the retailers we serve and the communities in which we work.
Our team is comprised of the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cannabis cultivation and medical dispensing, including professionals who are at the top of their fields in medicine, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of highly controlled substances. Our leadership includes public servants, clergy, thought leaders, investors, and representatives of one of the most respected agricultural companies in Maryland.
Founded in 2014, Liberty’s parent company, Holistic Industries, was the first cultivation center to open in Washington D.C. and the first to bring CBD to market. Today Holistic Industries owns and operates eleven medical cannabis facilities in three states and the District of Columbia – and we continue to grow! These facilities include cultivation centers, where we produce the highest quality, safest medical cannabis available; processing centers, where we develop and package medical cannabis products; and dispensaries, stores where we ensure our patients and customers receive the treatments they need and deserve.
At Holistic Industries and Liberty, our top priority is to provide access to quality, safe medicine. We care about our patients, customers and associates, and their experience interacting with our brand.
To Apply For This Position, please click the following link and complete the application, as well as upload your resume: