Title: Facilities Administrator
Location: Monson, MA
Reporting to: Facilities Manager
The Operations Associate will manage and oversee the order fulfillment process for operations, cultivation and lab processing materials needed. The position will also be responsible for tracking and follow up on all orders, as well as monitoring and updating inventory records. The Operations Associate will provide administrative assistance to the site managers in various tasks and will act as on-site records manager.
Essential Job Duties:
· Ensure all supplies are ordered, received and logged into inventory tracking
· Monitor and track order entry, shipping and delivery.
· Maintain adequate par inventory levels to maximize production standards
· Maintain and report daily receiving and shipping activities
· Performs related and/or specialized clerical duties and resolves discrepancies in ordering as necessary
· Keep consistent communication between site managers to successfully fulfill ordered material needs
· Manage clerical and administrative tasks for functionality of the organization
· Assist with HR documentation and new hire on-boarding
· Assist in implementation of SOPs
· Assist in tracking and managing the employee schedule
· Assist in cultivation, post-harvest and compliance administration
· Assist and track employee training's
· Assist and follow up on open tickets with LLogix/METRC
Secondary Job Duties:
Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Must maintain current knowledge of and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Department of Public Health and Environment (DPHE), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
· Support production as requested
· Fill in for other positions as directed or needed
· Accomplish all tasks appropriately assigned or requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Regulations require that incumbent be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain medical marijuana work credentials
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Cannabis experience preferred
· At least two years of relevant work experience in order fulfillment and inventory tracking, preferably in a manufacturing setting
· At least 1 year of operations administrative duties
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
· Experience with supply chain tracking software
· Excellent mathematical and reasoning skills
· Cultivation knowledge a plus
Required Knowledge and Skills
· High-level attention to detail
· Self-driven and organized
· Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with a shifting workload in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to independently manage planning and forecasting
· Knowledge of medical marijuana laws, MED regulations, and DPHE requirements
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities
· Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
· Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· Able to maintain confidentiality
· Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
· Strong ethics and sound judgment
· Eager to learn and enthusiastic
· Must be able to successfully pass internal and external background check
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Warehouse environment with artificial lighting and ventilation
· Potential for mold exposure.
· Potential for allergic reaction to or hypersensitivity to the marijuana plants
· Carbon dioxide (CO2) may be encountered. CO2 can displace oxygen at high concentrations. CO2 exposure can cause symptoms such as headache, dizziness, rapid breathing, and increased heart rate; in extreme cases, unconsciousness and death can result.
· The warehouse is properly ventilated, however, marijuana cultivation produces ozone from the chemical reaction of nitrogen oxides and volatile organic compounds, such as terpenes that are given off from the marijuana plant. Terpenes and nitric oxides can be associated with eye, skin and mucous irritation. In some people, ozone can cause decreased lung function and/or exacerbate pre-existing health effects, especially in workers with asthma or other respiratory complications. PPE in the form of respiratory protection may be recommended in certain parts of the warehouse.
Other potential environmental hazards:
· Corrosive chemicals
· Flammable/Combustible Liquids
· Wet Walking/Working Surfaces
· Working at Heights
· Machines and Hand Tools
· Confined Spaces
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Long periods of screen use. Long periods of sitting.
Holistic Industries offers benefits that reflect our commitment we have to our employees.
-Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
-Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
Please note, a background is a requirement for employment.
To Apply For This Position, please click on the following link and complete the application, as well as upload your resume: