Reporting to: Dispensary Director, Associate Dispensary Director
Location: Gardena, CA
Budtenders educate patients on the benefits of cannabis and the Liberty (brand name) assortment and guide them through the purchasing process. They are experts on all things relating to cannabis and Liberty. Wellness Guides possess an immense knowledge of the product and a passion for service.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Imparts product knowledge to patients and customers
- Facilitates the sales process
- Experts in cannabis and cannabis ingestion methods, with an emphasis on matching patients with products that best meet their needs
- Completes initial intake of first time patients and provides continued assessment during subsequent visits
- Creates a warm, empathetic and welcoming environment in keeping with Liberty’s values
Guides the patient through the Liberty Patient Experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Some retail experience preferred
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry is highly desirable but not required
- Must be 21 years of age
- Demonstrated passion for serving medical cannabis patients
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient and comfortable with technology
- Familiarity with medicinal benefits of cannabis
- Experience working in complex, fast-paced environments is preferred
- Ability to build meaningful patient relationships
- Warm, kind and caring attitude
- Fast learner and outstanding listener
Culture and Work Environment
Liberty is dedicated to elevating the future of cannabis through outstanding products, innovative processes, expert education and value for our patients and partners. Liberty strives to provide the best in patient care and empowers employees to work hand-in-hand with the retailers we serve and the communities in which we work.
Our team is comprised of the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. Our leadership includes public servants, thought leaders, investors, and representatives of one of the most established agricultural companies in Maryland.
Founded in 2014, Liberty’s parent company, Holistic Industries, was the first cultivation center to open in Washington D.C. and the first to bring CBD to market. Today Holistic Industries owns and operates eleven medical cannabis facilities in four states and the District of Columbia – and we continue to grow! These facilities include cultivation centers, where we produce the highest quality, safest medical cannabis available; processing centers, where we develop and package medical cannabis products; and dispensaries, stores where we ensure our patients and customers receive the treatments they need and deserve.
At Holistic Industries and Liberty, our top priority is to provide access to quality, safe medicine. We care about our patients, customers and associates, and their experience interacting with our brand.
Holistic Industries offers benefits that reflect our commitment we have to our employees.
-Paid vacation and holidays
Please note, a background is a requirement for employment.
To Apply For This Position, please click on the following link and complete the application, as well as upload your resume: